search this blog

8.10.2012

stencil crazy



This is by no means an "original" idea - putting your name on your tupperware helps it return home after taking goodies to a party or sending leftovers home with a friend. Labeling your pictures keeps them organized and easy to find. Since making my gift tags (here and here) I was in the mood to "stencil" and my sights landed on an assortment of items.



_______________________________________________

Here's what you'll need to stencil like a crazy person:

letter stencil
skinny sharpie marker
tupperware, paper, anything you want to label

_______________________________________________

There really isn't a need for "step by step" instructions. Grab some tupperware and decorate with your name - it's a cute & unique way of keeping track of what is yours. Burn your family pictures on DVDs (they hold more than regular CDs) and store them in a fire proof safe. Get some shoeboxes and organize pictures, cards and other goodies so they're easy to find when you need them. Here are some things I labeled...


BEFORE


... filled with 4th of July treats...


AFTER



Please, someone rip the sharpie out of my OCD grip... Who knows what I'll stencil next...








 Things really feel more organized when they have a pretty label, no? Well...it makes my little OCD heart happy and that's what counts. Happy stenciling - keep it under control.


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't know why, but I wouldn't have thought to use a stencil... I always just write it myself :) But that definitely gives it a more "finished" look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana! It's my OCD - seriously... I have issues :) But at least it helps me to get organized.

      Delete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...