search this blog

12.11.2013

white chocolate pistachio & dried cranberry bark

So far for Treat week, I've shared my Marshmallow pops & Homemade Chai Tea Mix. Treat week continues today with another fun & festive goodie... White Chocolate Pistachio & Dried Cranberry Bark! 


This delicious recipe was one that was recommended to me by my cousin Erin. She saw it last year around the holidays and thought it was so pretty. Neither one of us got around to make it last year so it was on my list of treats to make this year. The concept & ingredients are super simple.

Ingredients:
1 lb. of white chocolate
1/2 cup shelled pistachios
1/2 cup dried cranberries
How to make:
Over a double boiler, melt your chocolate until it is nice and smooth. Set a side for a few minutes to cool. Once slightly cooled, mix in the pistachios & cranberries. Spread chocolate mixture onto a pan prepared with parchment paper. Smooth chocolate mixture into a thin, even layer. The recipe I saw didn't call for this but I sprinkled a few extra pistachios & cranberries onto the top of my chocolate to add more color. Allow the bark to cool for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before breaking into pieces.


Another easy & pretty holiday treat completed! Are you getting into the Christmas spirit?
Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...